- 1.1 The data controller of Customers/Users of the Online Shop, also known as the Seller, is KEEN SOLUTIONS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, tel. , NIP 951-252-11-90, REGON 389204592.
1.2 The data controller can be contacted at:
- 1.1.1 address for letters: ul. Meander 1/U 39, 02-791 Warszawa.
- 1.1.2 the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.3 User – a natural person entering the website/websites of the Online Shop or using the services or functionalities described in this Policy.
- 1.4 Customer – a natural person having full legal capacity, a natural person who is a Consumer, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the Act grants legal capacity, which concludes a Distance Selling Agreement with the Seller.
- 1.5 Online Shop – an Internet service run by the Seller, available at electronic addresses (websites): e-limonka.pl through which the Customer/User may obtain information about the Goods and its availability and buy the Goods or order the service.
- 1.6 Newsletter – information, including commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. z 2020 r. poz. 344) from the Seller, sent to the Customer/User by electronic means; its receipt is voluntary and requires the consent of the Customer/User.
- 1.7 Account – a set of data stored in the Online Shop and in the Seller's IT system concerning the Customer/User and orders placed by the Customer/User and the agreements concluded by the Customer/User, which enables the Customer/User to place orders and conclude agreements.
- 1.8 GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.